John Wick: Chapter 4 has wowed audiences, who have applauded its relentless action, jaw-dropping stunts, and brilliant, bloody art direction. Now, Chapter 4 comes to a close — but it also leaves a lot of questions unanswered in the film’s final moments. Director of John Wick: Chapter 4 Chad Stahelski revealed that John Wick Chapter 5 will answer those questions, which has raised excitement for the franchise’s future. In addition, to director Stahelski’s revelation, it was also revealed that Keanu Reeves will not be returning for the next installment — this time around he will be replaced by Common.
John Wick: Chapter 4 left fans feeling satisfied and wanting more — and now they know exactly what they’re waiting for!
John Wick: Chapter 4 Trailer:
John Wick: Chapter 4 is the second action installment in the John Wick franchise that has been released in 2017. Some fans were skeptical about this action film, as they felt that Chad Stahelski’s direction of the previous installment could easily be replicated with another sequel. However, viewers were wowed by Chapter 4’s first trailer. The John Wick: Chapter 4 official trailer is now available on YouTube and other entertainment platforms also.
John Wick: Chapter 4 release date:
The official release date for John Wick: Chapter 4 is 24 March 2023 in the United States by Lionsgate. It was originally set for release on 21 May 2021, but the film was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and Reeves’s commitments with The Matrix Resurrections.
John Wick: Chapter 4 Cast:
The cast and characters of the movie John Wick: Chapter 4 are as follows:
- Keanu Reeves as Jardani Jovanovich or Johnathan (John Wick): He is a professional hitman and assassin who has gained a legendary reputation for his set of skills and is now hunted by the High Table.
- Donnie Yen as Caine: a blind High Table assassin and John Wick’s friend.
- Bill Skarsgård as The Marquis de Gramont: Who is a member of the High Table and his position is challenged by John Wick.
- Laurence Fishburne as The Bowery King: A former underground crime boss who was left for dead by the High Table.
- Ian McShane as Winston Scott: the manager of the New York Continental Hotel and John Wick’s friend.
- Hiroyuki Sanada as Shimazu
- Lance Reddick as Charon: A concierge at the Continental Hotel in New York.
- Scott Adkins as Killa
- Clancy Brown as Harbinger
- Shamier Anderson as a Tracker
- Marko Zaror as Chidi
- George Georgiou as The Elder: Georgiou replaces Saïd Taghmaoui, who portrayed the character in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (2019).
- Rina Sawayama as Akira
- Bridget Moynahan as Helen Wick: John Wick’s deceased wife.
About John Wick: Chapter 4:
John Wick: Chapter 4 is a kinetic, energetic, action-packed thrill ride that’s dark, stylish, and most importantly delivers. This film is filled with memorable action scenes and cinematography.
The level of detail and art direction of this film is extraordinary. John Wick 4 ditches the narcolepsy-inducing action of the first 3 films, with more practical stunts and set pieces that weaved together all the different action scenes throughout the film. The fight scenes were perhaps one of the best in any John Wick film. After learning that his puppy has been stolen, former black-ops assassin John Wick (Keanu Reeves) comes out of retirement to track down the culprit.
John Wick: Chapter 4 plot:
The film John Wick: Chapter 4 opens with an underground fight, where John Wick punches 3 guys using a knife. After the fight, Wick is approached by The Director (Laurence Fishburne), who tells him that the High Table has ordered him to kill him. Wick refuses and kills him.He goes to his car, gets out a dog plush toy, and says: “You’re not dead yet”, referring to his dog.
John then goes to Hotel Continental in New York — he meets Charon (Lance Reddick) who shows him the marker that was placed on his head and breaks it apart over his hand while saying “Give my regards to the High Table. They’ll want it back.”. Wick then enters the hotel, finding his dog alive and well in a cage on the ground floor.
John then goes to talk to the proprietor of the hotel Winston Scott (Ian McShane), who tells him that some phones are ringing in certain locations, it is later revealed that these are concierges calling for help, as they have been attacked by others assassins and look like John Wick. John then goes to see The Bowery King (Stacy Keach) who is still recuperating from an attack he suffered at the hands of The Director.